I have presented sole-authored papers at the following international conferences.
- IDAS International Conference, Transformation and Challenges in the Asia Pacific: The Next Decade and Beyond – Taipei, Taiwan, November 2018.
- International Political Science Association (IPSA) World Congress, Borders and Margins – Brisbane, Australia, July 2018
- International Studies Association (ISA) 57th Annual Convention, Exploring Peace – Atlanta, Georgia, March 2016
- Asia-Pacific Peace Research Association (APPRA) 2015 Conference, Pathways Towards Just Peace: Reinventing Security, Justice and Democracy in Asia-Pacific – Kathmandu, Nepal, October 2015
- Australian Political Studies Association (APSA) Annual Conference, The Future of Politics and Political Science – Canberra, Australia, September 2015
- Academic Council on the United Nations System (ACUNS) 2015 Annual Meeting, The UN at 70: Guaranteeing Security and Justice – The Hague, Netherlands, June 2015
I am a member of the following academic associations.
- International Studies Association (ISA)
- International Political Science Association (IPSA)
- Australian Political Studies Association (AusPSA)
- Global Peacebuilding Association of Japan (GPAJ)